Get off the plane fresh and beautiful after any long haul flight, with these beauty products I hand-picked for you!
See my favorites here!
The Beauty Bag
All you need is a small beauty bag that can actually fit all the necessities listed below. Easy to open, it makes it easy to find what you’re looking for, making also your beauty preparation for your destination fast and fun.
Moisturize on board
The air in airports and airplanes is so dry that your skin has extra moisturizing needs on board. Make sure to carry a good face moisturizer, as well as a hand cream, to keep your skin healthy and glowy.
The make-up kit
In order to land fresh and beautiful, it’s good to carry some basic make-up on your hand luggage. A blush, a powder, a concealer and a lip balm are enough to conceal your insomnia and to make you feel and look fresh and beautiful on your destination.
- Your contact lenses kit, because it’s good to remove them during a long haul flight.
- A hand sanitizer, easily available before each flight meal.
- A brush, to quickly fix your hair before landing.
- Toothbrush/toothpaste, because gums aren’t enough for your mouth hygiene in a long haul flight.
- Dry shampoo. At least my hair looks dirty after so long in a dry and dirty environment – even if I washed them before I left home.
What other beauty products do you recommend for a long haul flight?